What size are the coasters?
• Print on Demand coasters are 4” round or square.
• Standard coasters are 3.5” square.
• Blanks can be purchased in 3.5” or 4” round or square.
What thickness are the coasters?
• Print on Demand coasters are Heavy weight (2.0mm), with the exception of the Save the Date coasters which are Medium weight (1.45mm) so they can be mailed through the US Postal Service.
• Standard coasters are Light weight (1.0mm).
• Blanks can be purchased in Light, Medium or Heavy weight thicknesses.
Are the coasters printed on one or two sides?
• The Print on Demand coasters can be printed on 1 or 2 sides with no additional charge for 2nd side
• Standards are printed on one side only.
When will my coaster order ship?
• Print on Demand coasters will ship within 10 business days of receipt of order (excluding weekends).
• Standard coasters will ship in 15-20 business days (excluding weekends).
• Blanks will be shipped within 2 business days of receipt of order (excluding weekends).
How much does shipping cost?
• Shipping costs will be calculated during the checkout process.
Do you ship to PO Boxes?
• Unfortunately, we do not ship to PO Boxes. If you enter a PO Box in your shipping entry, your order will be delayed and possibly will not deliver in time.
Are your coasters eco-friendly?
Yes, our coasters are 100% biodegradable and recyclable.
Can I use pictures from a professional photographer for my coasters?
Professional photographs are usually copyrighted. We would need consent from the photographer, in
the form of a release letter, to be able to use these photos for your coasters.
Do I have to use your pre-designed templates?
No, you may upload your own photos and personalize your coasters any way you’d like.
What resolution should my digital photos be?
For quality reproduction, we suggest that the uploaded photos be no less than 240 ppi.
I don’t have digital photos; can I still have coasters printed?
Certainly! You can choose one of our stock designs and personalize it with your own text.
What are your customer service hours?
Our normal business hours are Monday thru Friday from 8:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m. Eastern Standard Time.
What if there is a problem with my order?
If there is a problem with your order or if you have any questions or concerns, please contact us using
any of the following methods:
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone – 800-844-6287 x 300
Fax – 716-731-4138
What is your return policy?
If you are not completely satisfied with your order please email us at email@example.com so we can
arrange for a replacement or refund. Please include your order number in your email.
Katz Americas respects the privacy of all our customers. We will never share or sell your information
with anyone. Personal information is only required for billing and shipping purposes. All credit card
payments are processed through Pay Pal’s secure connection.
May I request a sample of your product?
Yes, you may email your request for a random sample to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please specify
which product you are looking for, Print on Demand, Standards or Blanks.
Why did I lose my file when I went back and edited it?
The file was not lost. When you edit a file you are automatically taken back to the begining to allow you to change the quantity if you desire, proceed forward and click "Update Preview" and your revised proof will be displayed.
If your question is not answered here please feel free to contact us at 800-844-6287 or email@example.com.